[Topic Closed.]

Customer Support
I'm sure most of us love the changes blizzard have brought to the Scarlet Monastery and while some may see the issue i'm about to raise as a minor one I feel that the one thing the new scarlet monastery lacks is the old Tabard.

If anyone agrees with me id like you to just leave a small message of support for this petition to add the Scarlet Tabard back into the game.

Simply putting "sign" will do nicely.
They don't really take petitions on the forums in general, and specially not on the customer support forums so this will either be moved or locked.

You're welcome to discuss the topic of course in the appropriate forum with other players but stuff that is just "do a +1 if you agree" is frowned on.
I'm a customer and this is the support I need, the only way to let blizzard know that this is a matter that people wish addressing is to allowing them to sign a petition. I know it has near to no chance of success but I feel this is the best we to address my issue.
19/02/2013 23:37Posted by Ámy
I'm a customer and this is the support I need

This section is for people, who have problems, or questions, which they need answer or help for.

If You would want to make a discussion about this subject on the General Forums, and not petitions.

If you however feel you would like the tabard in-game again, you should sent a suggestion in-game by:

click the red questionmark
Select Submit Suggestion
describe your suggestion in the text box
press submit.
click the red questionmark
Select Submit Suggestion
describe your suggestion in the text box
press submit.

How many of those do you think they get every day?

19/02/2013 23:42Posted by Kaíth
This section is for people, who have problems, or questions, which they need answer or help for.

I agree and this is a problem I feel I need help with. I've paid for this service for 8 years I think I'm entitled to a single attempt at asking for help with an issue I feel needs addressing. I have asked people to post messages of support only to further highlight the fact of this issue.
19/02/2013 23:37Posted by Ámy
I'm a customer and this is the support I need, the only way to let blizzard know that this is a matter that people wish addressing is to allowing them to sign a petition. I know it has near to no chance of success but I feel this is the best we to address my issue.

The support forum is for issues with your account or paid services, not with stuff you'd like changed in the game as the developers don't read them; sometimes if an idea has a lot of support from players that are discussing it in other areas of the WoW official forums they might get passed on - but not on the CS area. Just check back tomorrow and see if it was moved or locked, since they might just move it to the correct forum.
But again, petition posts are for the most part frowned upon (it's on the code of conduct on the forums) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900710327

Petition posts are frowned on.
This is a discussion forum. Petition threads do not contain much discussion instead, a petition is usually page after page of /signed. This is not constructive. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil fashion. There are other places on the Internet to form online petitions.
You could suggest that they bring it back through the in-game Suggestion function - just click the red question mark on your action bars.

And, as said above, petitions aren't looked very highly upon.
19/02/2013 23:12Posted by Ámy
Simply putting "sign" will do nicely.

Forum Guidelines - Please Read
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831
Petition posts are frowned upon

These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
19/02/2013 23:50Posted by Ámy
How many of those do you think they get every day?

This is how you're supposed to come with suggestions to improve the game, regardless
19/02/2013 23:57Posted by Kaíth
This is how you're supposed to come with suggestions to improve the game, regardless

Indeed. You don't get to break the rules just because you dislike them, I'm afraid.
This really is more trouble than its worth.. I think i'll slowly back out of the Customer Support forums and not return for another 8 years.
20/02/2013 00:00Posted by Ámy
This really is more trouble than its worth.. I think i'll slowly back out of the Customer Support forums and not return for another 8 years.

There's nothing to fear here when you've got a customer support issue, it's just that this is not the correct forum for what you want to say. It might be better to think of it this way: if you wouldn't phone Blizzard's customer service up to ask for the tabard to return to the game, the chances are that it's not suitable for the forum either. :-)
Hello Ámy,

If you would like to make a suggestion, please do so in-game (as mentioned above), so that it can be directed to the correct department. Thank you!