Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade.

General
1 2 3 13 Next
Scarlet Crusade Tabard

I'm sure most of us love the changes blizzard have brought to the Scarlet Monastery and while some may see the issue i'm about to raise as a minor one I feel that the one thing the new scarlet monastery lacks is the old Tabard.

On Argent Dawn we still have a sizable community of Scarlet Roleplayers and we have people wishing to join our community all the time! But now we have lost the Scarlet Tabard to an instance revamp some months ago. Our newest recruits are left with our sad excuse for a look-alike guild tabard. Whatever you think of the current state of the scarlet crusade lorewise I'm sure we can all agree it would be nice to have this brilliant tabard re-added to the games inventory with the one or two lines of code it would take.

If anyone agrees with me id like you to just leave a small message of support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06/03/2013 09:04Posted by Draztal
The developers have informed us the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade will be added back as a rare drop to the Scarlet dungeons in a future patch.

(Edit 06/03/2013) - I'd like to thank everyone for supporting this thread it just shows that with effort and constructive comments blizzard do listen and reply to us. This has fully restored my faith in the company and I look forward to the next patch.

Thank You.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 27/05/2013

The Tabard has been confirmed as dropping in the Scarlet Monastry again.

Thanks to all involved and the support and comments given toward having this item re-added.

Get grinding!
They removed the old tabard ?

If so i agree to add it back.Giving players back minor things like this to enhance role playing doesent hurt. I never been a role player,but i find its comunity to be one of the friendliest in the game ( as much as i saw of it anyway ).
Didn't the tabard drop from the adds spawned by Champion Herod, or whatever his name was? I remembered that it looked really cool, everyone needed on it :D.
Thats the one yeah.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=23192#comments
Completely agree. Im fortunate enough to have this on a few characters, very sad it was removed. If they do bring it back hopefully they can give it a wash this time though, looked pretty dirty :)

PS - your transmog rocks.
I agree.

Glory to the last defenders of Lordaeron!
Glory to the Scarlet Crusade!
20/02/2013 01:47Posted by Keg

Thank you :)

Its our standard Guild uniform, sadly the gloves have also been removed but they are not as big an issue as the tabard.
20/02/2013 01:57Posted by Ámy

Thank you :)

Its our standard Guild uniform, sadly the gloves have also been removed but they are not as big an issue as the tabard.

Those shoulderpads never drops for me :(
I think I'm on my 47th try for the boots tomorrow.

That's no exaggeration.
I still got it on my hunter. I love using it. One of the cleanest tabards in the game.
I'm Electric, the shaman above. I got this tabard when I first started playing the game. Wish I had gotten it on my other characters since I love the tabard, but rarely play this hunter.
Stop begging for grandfathered items.

Just buy a any tabard and ROLEPLAY it is a any tabard you want it to be.Hell i could ROLEPLAY i am wearing tabard x when i am not even wearing a tabard :S
I'm sorry to hear it is removed :(

On the RP forums there is a thread about RP you want, and I said scarlet.
That's not the problem I have with SM. The one I have is that my undead characters get stuck on the steps and I have to jump to get past them.
i'd love to be able to get the tabard on my new toons, it makes no sence that the tabard doesnt drop anymore
Stop begging for grandfathered items.

Just buy a any tabard and ROLEPLAY it is a any tabard you want it to be.Hell i could ROLEPLAY i am wearing tabard x when i am not even wearing a tabard :S

I don't think you fully understand why its important for scarlet role-players to clearly bare the symbol of the crusade.
I agree, bring it back. And add this too: http://s9.postimage.org/p3jnc2k9q/image.jpg

Add it as a rare drop from Whitemane. *Nods*
I agree that it should be brought back. Either that or add the new scarlet tabard as drop, that'd be even better.
I don't see why they needed to remove it in the first place. Not only do they make the new dungeons lore thin but they also remove the fun items? Good rewamp.