Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade.

General
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
However, if this is posing the possibility that this thread is shut down then please reconsider Blizz! we're whining about something that can be done with no cost to anyone!
if you think about it really its not much of an effort on your part and there is no valid argument as to why it should remained removed.

I'll forward this wise Druid's words.
Posted by Xyh
Im guessing on they are to be seen on Black Market Auction House

The tabard were bound on pick up. So nay.

Everything on bmah is bop...
04/03/2013 05:13Posted by Aliesa
-- OMG to think that vanilla wow is probably intact within some file on their data-base...

It's already in our MPQs, ma'am. All it takes work a month in order to introduce the old instance to low levels and revamped heroics to end game runners. Since they already have a workaround to change the content in heroics to serve a challange; that wouldn't be an alienative thing to have in game.

Yet, I don't think they sympathise with us.

I don't think Blizz will close down the thread. No one is really trolling that much or creating conflict.
Even the people who are requesting a blue post are being respectful about it. I mean a little pressure isn't considered a violation of the rules... come on! don't forget we are paying these people... it's not like it's free.

You're right, Night Elf. But I believe they have a forums policy that stands against any thread with a "Blizz" or "Blizzard" on the title. This topic should not be closed.
04/03/2013 05:39Posted by Pherian
Roleplaying in the game is more than you see when you make a level 1 human on Argent Dawn and run to Goldshire. There are people who take it as seriously as those of us who choose to focus on pve/pvp. What they want should be respected too.

You restored my faith in humanity.
As long as they bring back the Argent Dawn Tabards as well.
05/03/2013 01:08Posted by Anvarra

Why should its return depend on having another item returned as well?
05/03/2013 01:08Posted by Anvarra

All I can say to that, is; If you think the same issues applies to that tabard, then feel free to start a new topic with it. That tabard has been out of the game for 5 years almost, while the one in this topic dissapeared recently. And the criterias to obtain them have been different, iirc.(Can't remember if you were able to get the argent dawn tabard in another way before the pre-wotlk event.)
The problem you have here is that EU blues are just pretty much CS. Ghostcrawler or noone is going to see it. The best thing that can happen is the thread stays alive, preferably with new posters rather than repeat posters.

Not true, at all, but keep in mind that petitions aren't really allowed in the forums :-)

The only thing we can share for now about this topic is that the developers are aware the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade is no longer obtainable after the Mists of Pandaria revamp.

We'll try to see if there's anything more we can share with you as soon as possible regarding if it might come back at some point in the future or not.
Thanks for the update, Draztal! :)
05/03/2013 14:01Posted by Draztal
The problem you have here is that EU blues are just pretty much CS. Ghostcrawler or noone is going to see it. The best thing that can happen is the thread stays alive, preferably with new posters rather than repeat posters.

Not true, at all, but keep in mind that petitions aren't really allowed in the forums :-)

The only thing we can share for now about this topic is that the developers are aware the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade is no longer obtainable after the Mists of Pandaria revamp.

We'll try to see if there's anything more we can share with you as soon as possible regarding if it might come back at some point in the future or not.

Thanks for the update.
There's really no good reason for its removal, and it would be gladly welcomed by all if it were to make a return!
I've got it, so I dont want it to come back :P

<<<<<<<<<<<special snowflake
As I said, they were waiting for an official response. =)

Thanks for the update.
petitions aren't really allowed in the forums :-)

That's why I chose not to make a petition.

And thank you finally for an official response.
I do not agree to make this tabard obtainable those who had it should be happy with it and thus who not should make them want it more and get jelly to it.
05/03/2013 18:31Posted by Holymess
I do not agree to make this tabard obtainable those who had it should be happy with it and thus who not should make them want it more and get jelly to it.

English not gibberish please.
The developers have informed us the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade will be added back as a rare drop to the Scarlet dungeons in a future patch.
06/03/2013 09:04Posted by Draztal
The developers have informed us the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade will be added back as a rare drop to the Scarlet dungeons in a future patch.

This is great news!

Awesome news, thanks for the update.

Soon™

Yes! Oh the joy!