Are you freaking kidding me?

General
I've seen post from the RP servers and it's fine to see that the RP community are very active on the WoW forums - but the issue is, all their topics are about their own server issues or individual players.
But I mean like, a guy is having his birthday, and his topic is getting marked as popular? Really? Can we please get a some kind of seperation between RP servers and the rest?

No hate.

... lol
I'm sure it was pushing away the much needed spot of a post about the birthday of someone's dog.
so...you moan about useless posts, by making a useless post, and fail to see the irony

i love the forum community
Rather a thread about a birthday than another Outland thread about Honor Capped vs. Some Horde guild. (VM is gone to Sylvanas now.)
we're a community?
Filter options on popular topics would be nice.
Wished it was possible to filter out realm forum threads. Kinda tired of seeing 2-3 AD threads up there at all times.
It's not even a problem with the RP servers. It's just Argent Dawn. Blizzard seriously need to filter topics posted on that forum from showing up on the popular topic list.
Filter options on popular topics would be nice.

this this this

THIS MAN

END OF DISCUSSION
Playing devil's advocate here, but wouldn't that be kind of unfair? Argent Dawn is a popular and busy realm, it has a bustling community and the players there make an effort to come to the forums to discuss events, issues, topics etc. that involve their realm. They've doubtlessly had many players starting up characters on their realm purely due to the fact their community is visibly active thanks to the popular threads list.
Playing devil's advocate here, but wouldn't that be kind of unfair? Argent Dawn is a popular and busy realm, it has a bustling community and the players there make an effort to come to the forums to discuss events, issues, topics etc. that involve their realm. They've doubtlessly had many players starting up characters on their realm purely due to the fact their community is visibly active thanks to the popular threads list.

This ^^

I've even paid money to transfer a couple there.
Well, filtering such threads would be.. nice. A little unnecessary effort, but yeah. If it'll make you feel better, why not? - But doesn't it miss the point of a forum? Forums are here to discuss almost any matters. Whether we like it, or not. There would be a lot of people who'll participate these topics and that list will be their invitations.

Constructiveness cannot be measured, that's for sure. So nobody can warrant if a most popular topic is the most significant one.

For example, let's just open a thread (in a proper forum) titled "republicans are so stupid" all the republicans will raid that troll thread and eventually, it'll be the most popular thread of the moment and there'll be "democrats are retarded" thread and that'll be another discussion. - But this example has nothing to do with the topic, I just wanted to write it down.

we're a community?

No, it's just you and me logining into different accounts and posting into forums. Like we discuss worldwide politics just two of us. - We're living in a dream world. Awakening is inevitable. Cthulhu wil- ehem..
Well popular threads are on there because they are popular. They may not be of any interest to you, but they are to others and there is no reason why they should be filtered simply because you have no interest in what the thread is about.
hue
Yo OP, I decided to read your topic out loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9qIrcuj8FQ
Hi. It's me, Arthelon, the friendly Argent Dawn pixie.

OP; I get what you're saying. I really do. And don't get me wrong here, I'm well aware that a number of the more popular threads that AD's forum has spawned over the course of its lifetime have been bloated with issues that could and should probably have been solved with a civilized in-game chat.

With that being said, I'd like to direct you to Takralus' post. We're a pretty big and active server, and since RP is all about interacting with your fellow players (for better and worse), this makes our forum an easily accessible common ground for every roleplayer to swing by and voice their thoughts and opinions at. At the end of the day, that sort of buzz is bound to swing some of our topics into the popular category; because they are simply more active than most other forums.
10/04/2013 19:29Posted by Mephismo

Actually its just a sign of the times.
Less people playing = less people posting.
The RP community are probably less demanding and require little from Blizz..

So when the game was more popular they were never seen.

Nope. We actually demand a lot from Blizzard, and feel that our requests are easily overlooked as the RP community is the smallest of the entire game. Though, almost the entire RP community sits on one realm. We are just, very active in what we do.

Actually its just a sign of the times.
Less people playing = less people posting.
The RP community are probably less demanding and require little from Blizz..

So when the game was more popular they were never seen.

Nope. We actually demand a lot from Blizzard, and feel that our requests are easily overlooked as the RP community is the smallest of the entire game. Though, almost the entire RP community sits on one realm. We are just, very active in what we do.

Yes, it's quite a sad state of affair that RP'ers aren't really being listened to, but if you're an optimist like me, you can see it from the bright side.

They can't nerf RP either! \o/
Or make it unbalanced! \o/
10/04/2013 17:20Posted by Mercredí

This ^^

I've even paid money to transfer a couple there.

Me too. It's a fab realm. Diverse, lively, nice.