A New MVP! :O

General
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Does Thornass stand for I got thorns in my !@# or something?
Gratz anyway
Congratulations!
Congratulations :D

PvP forums can be brutal... good to see that there are still helpful posters within the chaos :)

There are a lot of good posters over there! It's just that the spirit of competition, which is quite strong in PvP-oriented players, sometimes takes over the constructive side. ^^

Grats.

*tackle-hugs human*

Tha-thanks! *squeak*

Does Thornass stand for I got thorns in my !@# or something?
Gratz anyway

Not at all! I had the name Thor-nas and added another 's'... to make it even cooler. I was level 30 when fellow players in my Scarlet Monastery group started laughing at my name, I had no idea why at first. :p
Congratulations! : )
Congratz! (:
Big up for Thornass, your recent posts have helped new players alot and you seem to actually keep your head calm in your posts. Well deserved!
its nice to see recognition where it is deserved ..
Congratz! ^.^

Greetings~
Congratulations Thornass and Welcome to the Green Dragonflight.

Coffee/Tea & Sugar is in the cupboard on the right, Milk is in the unlocked fridge, the locked fridge being guarded by armoured murlocs is my wine fridge, there is nothing for you in there :)

The snack cupboard is kept locked, but Takralus always hides a key in her top drawer at the back hidden under a stack of post-it's. Help yourself :)
Hey Thornassx, welcome to the green team :)
I can't congratulate you before I know that you approve of female dwarves. Do you approve of female dwarves?
Congrats :)
25/06/2013 10:51Posted by Khadryn
Do you approve of female dwarves?

No, but he disapproves of you less than I do. Close enough? :P
Congrats ^_^
congrats thornassx
25/06/2013 10:53Posted by Doomsinger
Do you approve of female dwarves?

No, but he disapproves of you less than I do. Close enough? :P

http://i.imgur.com/iSrA8jm.jpg

>:(

Ah, well. Congraulations anyway, Thornassx! :D
http://i.imgur.com/iSrA8jm.jpg

I approve of female dwarves!

*glomp*
Congrats, sir. Or madam. These things are complicated on the internets. *Leaves a plate of cookies, scuttles off*