A New MVP! :O

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Congratulations Thornass.
All these blue posts makes me moist and happy inside!
Congratulations!
That's a good choice and well deserved. He makes generally great posts.
Gz thorn <3
Well done! :D
Congratulations mate ;)
Hooray!!! Congratulations! *gnome hug*
Gz.
Congrats.
congratulations from germany!
Good choice.

congrats thornass
Thanks everyone! Such kind replies. :)

The name Thornass worries me a little the name of your guild worries me a little...

Have no worries, little Gnome. My name is pronounced as Thor-nas and has no reference to certain body parts, nor to a sharp structure on a plant for that matter. ^^

Sorry if anyone feels offended by my name though!
Woa nice gz friend. You deserved it as you lately helped so many ppl :)
Welcome to the green side of Azeroth!

You know the rules,
No more eating Desecrated Herbs or any other GMOs like those bipedal cows you like to PvP with!
From now you'll be on an all organic food diet!

I personally recommend the 100 Year Soy Sauce, very good for your PvP reflexes!

Stay green!
Congratulations, sunshine! I can't say I've seen you before as I don't go to the PvP forums, but it's nice to know we've another Green in the team! See you in the MVP lounge, matey!

I am surely not offended :) In fact I gave a rather throaty chortle when I read your name:)
If I was worried greatly I would sneak into the CS lounge and steal the chocolate cake.:)

See you in the MVP lounge

AHHHHH another place where no doubt chocolate cake and other goodies may be purloined from.

\o/
Gratz! :D
Congratulations!

I don't usually venture in to the A & B forums, well not unless I'm lost! Still, nice to see another green.
Thanks everyone! Such kind replies. :)

The name Thornass worries me a little the name of your guild worries me a little...

Have no worries, little Gnome. My name is pronounced as Thor-nas and has no reference to certain body parts, nor to a sharp structure on a plant for that matter. ^^

You should have said you were named after a particularly prickly donkey, i.e. a thorny !@#