The Slayer of the Lifeless - Make requirements unique!

General
This is the famous sword used to kill Jenkins, the ganker in the South Park episode 'Make Love not Warcraft'. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out. In the episode, the boys grind over 65 million boars to fulfill the prophesy and obtain the legendary sword.

I came across it on the wiki and though I'd check out how you obtain such an item... Turns out it just drops from Naxx 10. For an item of such legendary social and Azerothian mystique, I demand a more unique and demanding path to acquiring it! The following, for instance:

You have to fulfill the prophesy... You have to kill 65,000,000 boars.

What's that? You don't want to grind for years in Elwynn forest? Want to have a life outside of WoW? You think it isn't fair?

TOUGH. Go play Hello Kitty you filthy casual.

For this feat you should not only be rewarded with a moggable version of the sword, but an IRL model send to you in the post by Blizzard, a memento to truly honor your valiant patience.
01/07/2013 11:35Posted by Darthveggie
This is the famous sword used to kill Jenkins, the ganker in the South Park episode 'Make Love not Warcraft'.

It was? I recall it being The Sword of a Thousand Truths.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3w211lay5U
The Sword of a Thousand Truths.

Indeed
It was? I recall it being The Sword of a Thousand Truths.

In the show, yes it was the thousand Truths. The in-game version was renamed though :)
Filthy, filthy PvP casuals, strutting around with their 65 million boar kill sword like the own the place!

As a side note, I have never heard any better idea!
Just lol. I agree!
its a lookalike of the lich king's sword the frostmourne sooooo i'm gonna do the 10 naxxramas raid to get the wonderfull sword i'm trying also every week the black temple raid for the warglaives but that stupid illidan stormrage don't drop the blades !!!!!!
01/07/2013 11:41Posted by Darthveggie
In the show, yes it was the thousand Truths. The in-game version was renamed though :)

The In-game version of the sword was originally ''The Hungering Cold''. It was renamed with the new Naxx.
30/04/2015 15:42Posted by Halaen
its a lookalike of the lich king's sword the frostmourne

It looks nothing like Frostmourne.

Assuming you could play 24 hours a day and kill one boar every second (which is massively unrealistic) it would take over two years to kill 65 million.

A more conservative (yet still probably unrealistic) rate of one every 5 secs and you're looking at 10 years /played to complete the grind!

It would be the most impressive piece of gear ever for showing off though XD
65,000,000 boars?!

We have enough bots as it is!
30/04/2015 16:04Posted by Stepal

Assuming you could play 24 hours a day and kill one boar every second (which is massively unrealistic) it would take over two years to kill 65 million.

A more conservative (yet still probably unrealistic) rate of one every 5 secs and you're looking at 10 years /played to complete the grind!

It would be the most impressive piece of gear ever for showing off though XD

Real men AoE.