A good Magic pet?

Pet Battles
Just got a Flawless stone and not come across many magic pets. Can anyone reccomend a good one for me to go and find. I can then upgrade if needed. Ty.
Enchanted Broom
Good magic pets:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/magic/eyes-and-beholders/willy/
Willy. A quite good magic pet with a strong inbuilt combo. Rot to turn pets undead, tongue lash to hurt undead and eyeblast to make faster pets slower so you always can get max hits from tongue lash.

He does require a stone to reach his full potential as he only comes in uncommon flavor, unless bought as rare stoned on ah.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/magic/jeweled-companions/jade-owl/
One of my staple pets for dealing with pesky aquatics. Got flying moves that hurts aquatics and being magic, it takes less damage from aquatic moves. Seeing quite a lot of use, and is made by Jewelcrafters and likewise only comes in uncommon flavors.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/magic/oozes-and-slimes/jade-oozeling/
Jade oozeling is the slime with the highest power possible and can be difficult to find as its a rare spawn in the skulk rock cave in hinterlands. Bear in mind it comes in 4 different breeds and only the power power one is really attractive, and thusly its much more efficient to just farm them for the correct breed and stone it to rare. Instead of trying for a rare of the power power breed.
Just got a Flawless stone and not come across many magic pets. Can anyone reccomend a good one for me to go and find. I can then upgrade if needed. Ty.

best magic pet you can get is "mini diablo" sadly :( it is not obtainable other than through ebay for a ridiculous amount... i wish/hope that it will somehow be added to the blizz store...
Some of my go-to Magic pets:

Nordrassil Wisp - Can burst out some decent Magic based damage. The 50% blind can also screw over various strong abilities. I mostly use this in a Nocturnal Strike based Blind team (Along with Crow and Gilnean Raven)

Viscidus Globule - An Ooze with the possibility to run with 3 DoT abilities, which can be very effective for dealing with pets that use evades or Liftoff/Burrow often. Also has some strong direct attacks.

Lesser Voidcaller - Decent magical based primary attack, can get a wall to stop various strong abilities and has access to Curse of Doom which will hit pretty hard (Alternative is Drain Power which can buff up your main attack to high levels)

Minfernal - Pretty tanky pet, what with the combination of the Magical Racial (Can't take more than 35% of max health in a single hit), Extra Plating's 50% damage reduction and the lift from Meteor Strike.
Try the Arcane Eye from outside Karazhan. They fight as a single pet and quite easy to get a rare. They have a good stun shot and heavy burst to follow. Not a great fan of magic to be honest. There are also the Oily Slimings from the oil pools in Borean which are very easy to get.
19/10/2013 15:34Posted by Kaldrak
One of my staple pets for dealing with pesky aquatics. Got flying moves that hurts aquatics and being magic, it takes less damage from aquatic moves. Seeing quite a lot of use, and is made by Jewelcrafters and likewise only comes in uncommon flavors.
its been 4 years, I guess he found a pet.
03/05/2017 15:15Posted by Emêrelle
its been 4 years, I guess he found a pet.
Doubt it. Eye of Observation is cool. I like the blind once you get some lvls into it.
I get that the thread is old but I'm unsure how Mini Diablo can be considered strong. He has whopping baseline attack damage yet his baseline health is just over 1.1k. Even the magic-dam passive that ensures he can't be hit more than X% won't save him getting blasted in a few hits. You can use Weakening Curse but you'd literally need to spam it to stop him getting annihilated.

For best effect you'd need to use Blast of Hatred vs Flying mobs - they'd typically go first thus you retaliate with nasty damage. Blindness is alright but at 5 round CD with ALL pets being effected (bar elementals) the last thing of note would be curse of agony.

As for alternatives, I've been using Eldritch Manafiends + Nether Fairy Dragon for ages now. Soulrush has solid impact damage and a chance to stun, they've a high-impact nuke for desperation moments, and otherwise just constantly stack up Arcane Blasts. The Fairy Dragon was my go-to for all those pesky rare pet-bosses in Legion given Health Link can suck their obnoxious healthpools right down due to them almost always having big damage and better speed.

Personal favourite (ie. not good/bad, just fave) was Netherspawn, Son of Netherspawn, seeing as his kit is somewhat similar to the Eldritch Fiends except the inclusion of DoT's and Consume Magic for a debuff-cleansing heal.

Not saying any of the above are awesome, just my go-to for generic pet stompage.
Run Void Shardling/The white mana things from Azsuna, full AoE, then one of the other mana things from Azsuna, every hard-hitter in it's kit.
Weaken enemy team with AoE, then just slap them a bit with big deeps.
The best ones for me are:

Viscidus Globule: https://www.wowhead.com/item=93039/viscidus-globule - amazing hard hitting damage. Good suitability and the best option vs flying pets.

Hyjal Wisp: https://www.wowhead.com/item=122112/hyjal-wisp has a large heal that can be applied to other pets but not so strong in terms of damage,
The new Baa'l pet is a pretty good magic pet, and got extreme utility vs boss pets because of the move that removes 30% of their hp. Which ignores damage reduction.
Servant of Demidos would be my pick.

Useful in PvP and great against certain PvE trainers like the underwater shark trainer in BfA. (A Magic pet with a Mechanical move is great in that fight).

Hits super hard and his low health and big heal work really well with his magic racial.