About to throw my computer out the window

Warlock
- That's how frustrating the green fire scenario is.
My progress is getting him down to around 10M HP.

Throw in some tips and tricks if you have done it, thanks.
There are lots of threads about it, if there's anything specific that you don't know how to counter and can't find it from any guide, then ask again, but for now, all you need is in the guides.
What are you having problem with?
50% of these focums is already about this. There should be LOADS of info already out there.
Gem, enchant, reforge & replace that green trinket.
Play with Unbound Will to remove more debuffs if needed.

Use Glyph of Ember Tap instead of Glyph of Elements.

Gem, enchant and reforge your gear.

Don't throw comp out the window.
What are you having problem with?

I've got him down to 10M HP (aprox.)

But there comes a point were too many things are happening, so I lose focus, frankly.
But there comes a point were too many things are happening, so I lose focus, frankly.

then u didnt do It enough times, sorry to say! I got problems focusing so I know man..
But you actually have to learn the fight just like any other PvE encounter in the game, the only difference is that you are solo and have to do everything yourself...

The pitlord has a healing ability pluss the breath wich cleanses your bad !@#$..
The sacced imp gives also a cleanse, and u got HS and ember tap to help you heal if you need.. IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT if you manage to do this in a good rotation while doing your dps rotation, its just practice..

Are you dying to a chaos bolt/Cataclysm?
If so, practice a portal rotation better.. or just the placement of them.. There are plenty of videos on youtube guiding you in all sorts of ilvl..

The pitlord is supposed to be your tank, but YOU have to move him and take use of his abilitys..

It's the same fight over and over again, so you will get the chanse to learn the timing of all the phases in the fight! Best of luck to you man! Percistance gives results!
I'm having problems with:
- Felhunters dispelling my Enslave Demon
- The purple vortexes on the ground that locks me in place, so I cannot use Demonic Teleport
- And also the effing annoying imp...
sounds like you're not dispelling yourself
sounds like you're not dispelling yourself

Just got him to 5M HP, then the doom went off, and I died.
Guessing my main problem is my dps.
enchant your gear and get a trinket
Yeah with this gear you could really use a purification potion. Especially since the portal spamming-threat-reduce trick doesn't work anymore and you get doom on you early in the fight. Pop the potion when doom has low duration left and you'll do it. Just make sure you don't use any other potions in this fight, they share cooldown.
Just accept that it's a poorly designed encounter, and either get better gear and faceroll it in a month or waste a few more hours suffering through the obnoxious mechanics.
25/11/2013 01:36Posted by Sanzara
Just accept that it's a poorly designed encounter

This is not at all the case..

The Kanrethad Ebonlocke fight is proboably one of the best challenges Blizzard gave me in a few xpacs..

Remember Dispell yourself, heal yourself, charge him and do max dps for few sec, then do it again and get the portal and gateway into the rotation also.. With enough tries you will eventually get him..
If you lack dps the only solution is the purification potion.. Have fun killing him! ;)
You are so close now
Just accept that it's a poorly designed encounter, and either get better gear and faceroll it in a month or waste a few more hours suffering through the obnoxious mechanics.

What are you talking about? Just because it was to hard for you does not make it "poorly" designed. it was awesome and i did it at 500ish ilvl no problem

This encounter is perfectly designed.

It takes perfect execution to complete it unless you completely outgear it, which then trivializes most of the mechanics.
Pit lord positioning during felhunter phase is key, as well as charging them with the pitlord at some point (forgot when, enough guides out there that show you!), as it gives a 200% damage debuff and you kill them like crazy. The charge will be ready in time for the next world desctruction thing.

Also don't forget to renew the enslave on the pitlord, whiped me when I did everything else perfectly and was about to down him..

Also like the others said, try harder, it's worth it (if not for the green fire, then at least for the feeling of achievement and satisfaction)