Worst support ever.

Customer Support
12/12/2013 17:22Posted by Januss
Cant handle the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo
I'll just say what the Blizzard employees aren't allowed to, as a favor.

Shut up, and go level your skinning. It's your own fault.
12/12/2013 17:31Posted by ßow
Ugh, best community in the world right here.

Can't really expect anything else from threads like this.
I think the support is really great in blizzard games.
I think the support is really great in blizzard games.

I'll be honest and say 98% of the time the Customer support in Blizzard games is incredibly helpful and amazing, but when it takes two days to respond to a simple request, and when that simple request is denied without question that's incredibly frustrating which Is why I decided to make the thread.

I'll wait for Blizzard to respond a second time, but yeah, generally Blizzard do a great job.
Blizzard fired a big number of GM's a 1-2 years ago to save money, I dont even now if we have any.
I just cancelled my sub on my raf account and was met with a big pop up to talk to a gm to 'resolve my issues', try that.
I just cancelled my sub on my raf account and was met with a big pop up to talk to a gm to 'resolve my issues', try that.
- Those greedy bastards !

You done the right thing, they dont deserve your money. Go check the steam sales you can find enaugh games to get yout till WoD
12/12/2013 16:59Posted by ßow
and this is quite frankly due to very little fault of my own,

The entire thing is due to your own error.

This is unsatisfactory customer support - this also isn't the first time GM's have provided an unsatisfactory service - I understand that GM's are under a lot of pressure and these things sometimes happen but I'd rather they didn't.

GMs take ages to reply because of silly things like this. People do something silly and ask for a GM to fix it, which takes the GM's time up.
Then you have the loot drama idiots who spam the GMs with tickets about scamming which takes further time.
Then you have people making 'fun' tickets just to get a 'fun' response which is taking yet more time.

And then there are genuine issues, which are going to take more time to fix, because they are genuine.

You can't blame the GMs for taking ages when its the players themselves that are taking up so much of their time needlessly.
GMs take ages to reply because of silly things like this. People do something silly and ask for a GM to fix it, which takes the GM's time up.

Instant way is to cancel your sub, easy!!!
12/12/2013 17:08Posted by ßow
lmao you clicked yes on the warning aswell

stop looking for others to blame based upon a screw up, caused by you.

Please don't comment if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion.

Please don't make threads to essentially reveal your lack of self control and pointing the blame at others for not fixing your mistakes.
We all make mistakes, I don't think castigating the OP for his mistake, which he is aware of, helps. Also, he has a point, a good point about the time element of a ticket.

I think it would be a good idea if we had the option , when making a ticket, of designating it urgent. We would be allowed maybe 4/5 urgent tickets a year, to stop us designating everything urgent. That way we each could decide how much a fast response mattered for each issue.

I have always found GM's helpful and never had to wait more than a day but still the waits some players experience would seem to be an issue.

Hope you get sorted.
Please don't make threads to essentially reveal your lack of self control and pointing the blame at others for not fixing your mistakes.
The GM's are there to fix issues like the OP has. This isn't even about him being stupid and accidentally deleting the wrong profession, this is about GM's taking two days to reply and then telling him they can't help him because the issue is too old. What the hell is up with that?
The GM's are there to fix issues like the OP has. This isn't even about him being stupid and accidentally deleting the wrong profession, this is about GM's taking two days to reply and then telling him they can't help him because the issue is too old. What the hell is up with that?

Took 34 posts (most of pure trolling) for someone to finally realize what this topic is about.
12/12/2013 21:24Posted by Gannet

Took 34 posts (most of pure trolling) for someone to finally realize what this topic is about.

Indeed. And I wonder how many of the "it's your own fault - deal with it" brigade will follow their own advice when the inevitably make a mistake like deleting/vendoring/disenchanting the wrong item etc
12/12/2013 21:24Posted by Gannet

The subject of the topic was never in doubt. Whether the topic deserved forum space is another question. I doubt anyone would be happy if a GM took 3 days to answer a ticket; but the correct process would be to email blizzard customer support directly and not bring it to the forums.....or at least not bring it to the forums in such a nonconstructive way.
The subject of the topic was never in doubt

Just read what the person i quoted said, this isn't about how long GMs took (although this is a problem aswell) but the reason for which OPs problem couldn't be solved.
Even still - after I explained my situation - it's remarkable that people still felt the need to call me an idiot.

Sure, this might be about me being a complete idiot and removing one of my professions - however there's no need to insult me - I'm already as aware as I was ten minutes after I had done what I'd done and I realized what I did was a huge mistake

This thread isn't about that, it's about ticket time and response reasoning, say my characters gear was removed and all my gold stolen - I'd be unable to play for two days. Say I had somehow fallen through the world, also unable to play for two days.

This thread is essentially metaphorically as if I had waited in a queue for four hours, finally got to the front of the queue - and when I eventually did they tell me they can't help with my situation because I'd been waiting too long.

I've since contacted support and may need to wait another two additional days for a response, so I'd appreciate if people let this thread die as the problem is hopefully in the process of being resolved.

For those few of you that were helpful, I appreciate it.