Will this ever get fixed?

General
Will we ever see all of Deathwing's destruction In places like Stormwind fixed? At the Old Barracks, even the City walls are still destroyed.
Soon-ish.
Well, considering the two towers at the Stormwind main gate, and the staue of...erm... Trollbane already got repaired... maybe in WoD or the expansion after that. But I doubt we'll ever see it.

In Cataclysm, you could see NPCs working at the broken statue and on the broken towers, but there have been no NPCs working at the large part that's still destroyed... so I dunno. :/
I think the park might finally get walled up sometime, but not immediately.
Might take a while!

It took like... 6 years or so, to build the bridge in Redridge Mountains :P
Aww I really hope they repair it soon, one of my fav places back in the days.
i doubt it ever will be fixed. if you are leveling up you still have to do the cata quests that requires stormwind to be damaged by Deathwing, and that quest entails the old barracks specifically.

I am sure there is a way around it, but yea looking how long it took to build the bridge in Redridge, I wouldnt expect anything soon.
i doubt it ever will be fixed. if you are leveling up you still have to do the cata quests that requires stormwind to be damaged by Deathwing, and that quest entails the old barracks specifically.

I am sure there is a way around it, but yea looking how long it took to build the bridge in Redridge, I wouldnt expect anything soon.

It's not like they haven't already messed up entire zones with heavy phasing alread... oh wait. Hello Icecrown.
31/12/2013 00:05Posted by Drolvarg

The opening quest for the first Midsummer Festival after the release of Cataclysm still pointed towards the park in the description and on the map as well. The actual tunr-in NPC was outside Stormwind though. Not sure if this has been fixed by now, but it wouldn't be a huge hassle to change that quest and move the NPCs somewhere else.