[Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions

Customer Support
Prev 1 23 24 25 49 Next
Hello.

So i have a question, i would like the RAF mount, just like everyone else.

I created a new email adress, send a RAF invite to this email adress, clicked the link in the inbox, bought a full version ( WOD ) and added a 60 day gametime card to the new account aswell.

So this is an entirely NEW account, registered on a NEW email adress. AND i have added the 2 months subscription by placing the 60 day gamecard on it.

BUT, the new account doesn't seem to be linked, i have tried summoning myself whilst both logged in (Offcourse both same realm, faction) but this option is nowhere to be found.

Also i can't find anything on both accounts that would make them linked too eachother by RAF.

What am i doing wrong here?
11/06/2015 08:25Posted by Horikachi
the new account doesn't seem to be linked, i have tried summoning myself whilst both logged in (Offcourse both same realm, faction) but this option is nowhere to be found.

You need to be in a group and either rightclick on the portrait of the character you want to summon in the party or add it to friendslist, and it'll have a button there. The characters need to be under level 85 though, you cannot summon a character that is higher level.

11/06/2015 08:25Posted by Horikachi
Also i can't find anything on both accounts that would make them linked too eachother by RAF.

It's possible to resend the RAF email and pick the account that you just created instead of making a new one, if need be, but it might be linked already.

As a sidenote, you did not need a new email for this. The same Battle.net would have worked.
I was in a group with myself at that point, and both characters where also below level 85 (just level 1, to make sure)

I was making entirly sure that it would work, thats why i tried it with new email.
And does the character menu not contain the summon option? I'm just not sure where you're looking for it. The easiest would be putting character B in the friendslist of character A because the button you get there is a huge glowing 'light' so it's impossible to miss.
Thats the thing, there is no summon option, and ive also added them in eachothers friendlist, and theres no huge glowing light in sight.
See the first page of this thread for the FAQ then, says what to do with accounts that don't seem linked. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2
Yeah im going to contact them, thats the only solution im afraid. Thanks anyway!
Allright, it has been fixed!!

The thing is, i accidently somehow missed something important, and just created a new account, fully apart from RAF.

Not really sure how i managed to do that, but Blizzard has helped me out once more, and now its all good and linked.

Just have to wait the 7 days now :)
If my friend has starter edition and he buys 2 months of game time i still get the rewards?
11/06/2015 14:33Posted by Caesarîon
If my friend has starter edition and he buys 2 months of game time i still get the rewards?

Your friend has to be linked for you to get the rewards, and has to upgrade to a full version of the game. A starter edition is the free edition and can only be linked if it's less than 30 days old. So if he's had it for more than 30 he'd need to make a new starter edition with the email you send him for RAF, upgrade to the full game and then add 2 months.
This limitation springs up a lot (granting Levels, Summoning, XP bonus etc.):

10/01/2014 19:03Posted by Shammoz
must be on the same realm and faction

I wonder, how does this work with Connected Realms? Are they considered to be the same Realm, or seperate?

The reason I ask is that many/some/take your pick people can use Connected Realms to expand their stable of characters, being considerd one Realm for Guilds, Auction House and (in a sense) Mail, and being able to Summon, get the XP bonus etc. would help entice people to do so - and hence draw in more Accounts.
I have accidentally received a mount for a wrong character... is it possible to transfer it to the right one?
12/06/2015 19:46Posted by Anvarra
I wonder, how does this work with Connected Realms? Are they considered to be the same Realm, or seperate?

Connected realms should work entirely as one single realm.

13/06/2015 21:20Posted by Гиммик
I have accidentally received a mount for a wrong character... is it possible to transfer it to the right one?

Is it below level 20? If not, it's account wide anyway.
Yes, the char is below 20lvl. what shall i do?
Well.. you can try ticketing if it's too low or you don't want to level it. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/ticket/wow/464
14/06/2015 00:34Posted by Nyshae
Well.. you can try ticketing if it's too low or you don't want to level it. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/ticket/wow/464

Thanks Monk :)
12/06/2015 19:46Posted by Anvarra

Connected realms should work entirely as one single realm.

[/quote]

Haven't tested it yet with Level Granting, but the other bonusses indeed work fine with Connected Realms :) Will Edit when I've tested the Level Granting.
Hi, i tried recruit-a-friend and my friend followed the instructions of the e-mail.What i wonder now is if it matters where he put the prepaid game card and the expansion codes,because he did not put the prepaid game card and the expansion codes on the RAF account that he created by clicking the link from the RAF email,but he used them on an other wow account that he already had created from the past.Does this affects the RAF system and i wont get any of the rewards? sry for bad english
19/06/2015 20:04Posted by Aggour
Hi, i tried recruit-a-friend and my friend followed the instructions of the e-mail.What i wonder now is if it matters where he put the prepaid game card and the expansion codes,because he did not put the prepaid game card and the expansion codes on the RAF account that he created by clicking the link from the RAF email,but he used them on an other wow account that he already had created from the past.Does this affects the RAF system and i wont get any of the rewards? sry for bad english

The account that has to be upgraded and that needs gametime is the RAF one, any other account will not count. He can try and contact support to see if they can fix it, but he should do that as soon as possible.
ahh ok thanks a lot for answering me :)