Poll: A Brave New World

General
1 2 3 5 Next
With patch 4.0.3a now live, the stage has been set for the coming cataclysm. Deathwing has returned and Azeroth has been changed forever.

Many of you have been anticipating this moment. You’ve posted, blogged, podcasted, and even tweeted about it. But, after Azeroth is torn asunder by the wrath of the corrupted Dragon Aspect, what will you do first?
Now that the Shattering has hit, what are you going to do?
Poll ended on 01 Dec 2010
You didn't make "Start selling portals again" an alternative, so I took "Level an alt using one of the new character race/class combinations". I'm going to roll on with a Forsaken Hunter as soon as I am able :)
Mass gang Stormwind with the gap in the wall?

I'll probably level an alt a bit, to see how everything has changed, and then make an Orc just so I can go /spit on Garrosh for throwing me out of Orgrimmar!
I will start a Troll Balance Druid. And I want to do the questlines at the right level. There must be some challenge in it. When I do them with a level 80, like this Mage, it is less exciting.
The first thing I did, and am doing, is exploring. The first thing that happened, of course, was me experiencing the Holy Paladin nerf firsthand when I spawned in The Barrens and was owned by a PvE geared Elemental Shaman, a class previously incapable of killing me.

With my death, I rejoice in the changes and I'm looking forward to this new, better world!
Awesome changes, however I was awaiting to become a Tauren Paladin. Seems that other classes can race change into the newer combinations, except the Paladins.

Any word on this Blizzard? :) Would be really welcome!
Awesome changes, however I was awaiting to become a Tauren Paladin. Seems that other classes can race change into the newer combinations, except the Paladins.

Any word on this Blizzard? :) Would be really welcome!
It's being worked on

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/917102595?page=3#44
Working :( meh

But did explore a bit of the capitals this morning and planning on doing a little bit of that tonight as well, albeit for the most part I'm gonna be carrying on like usual till cata hits, when I'll be focusing on this one exclusively for awhile.
Explore the new world and find a new place to sit, chill and appreciate things...
The end of the world makes no difference to me. I prefer the Twisting Nether anyway.
I want to have in that pool checkboxes :D I vote for all except first and last option :D
And dont forget the running pilgrim = 10% reputation bonus - heaven for farmers :)
unofficial patchnotes:
added pink light.
removed dalaran portals.
By the sounds of it, the presence of Deathwing isn't exclusively needed to stand in some fire.

I'm gonna go do that.

And probably go for a swim in the Thousand Reed-le's...reeds, lakes, etc.

See what I did there?

Whatevs.
Carry on as usual!

Although I did fetch some new flight paths... Like I always do.
Undead hunter for sure. Just got a flamin hour left in work before I can go home and play QQ
You forgot to add an option for "spam the race change page in account management until I can change my moocow durid into a lovely troll"

: )
cant find that cursed dragon anywhere!
Im gonna be leveling my new Tauren Paladin! . . . As soon as ive done my coursework >.<

Dont you just hate the timing, exciting new content...and tons of deadlines /sigh

Oh well..back to work :P
You forgot to add an option for "spam the race change page in account management until I can change my moocow durid into a lovely troll"

: )

I completely second that :D