about warlords of dreanor

General
Hey guys what I understood is that we will be able to build our own base, but I wonder when I'm night elv will I be able to create night elv town? etc? or it will be like everyone will have the same looking town ?
As far as we know at the moment, the Garrison's infrastructure will be based on the capital cities Org/Stormwind for Horde and Alliance. I think people have expressed interest in having the buildings take on the design of different races, but whether Blizz implement that is unknown.
I cant imagine me as a night elv to have human structures :/ I'll hope they will change that and create towns as all races have in their own capital
Since Garrisons will be shared with the rest of your toons on your realm, I have a hard time seeing how they can do it so it changes its visual based on what race you are currently playing.
Let us hope blizz will do something about it
Horde structures will probably be ugly like usual
Horde structures will probably be ugly like the Horde itself

/fixed

*Waves fist around for a fight!*
all races should have indywidual towns not just stormwind looking and ogrimar that would not look good
all races should have indywidual towns not just stormwind looking and ogrimar that would not look good

Yea, it would be cool, but again, you have to think about the fact that this town is SHARED with the rest of your characters, so you can access the same town with any character on your realm. These characters might not all be Druids, Humans, Worgens etc. Thus if it should be the way you want, they have to do either of two things;

1. Make visual appearances for the town for each race and develop a way for the appearances to take change depending on character logged.

2. Make visual appearances for the town for each race and remove the shared Garrison for the rest of your toons.

Yes, it would be cool, but if it means that the expansion would come a lot later, it could make it do without that feature.
Since Garrisons will be shared with the rest of your toons on your realm

Source please. I believe they firmly said the garrisons would probably be per character and not account.
15/01/2014 15:55Posted by Legionär
Since Garrisons will be shared with the rest of your toons on your realm

Source please. I believe they firmly said the garrisons would probably be per character and not account.

I will look it up once I get home from work.

Chances are that I am completely wrong tho, I am just pretty sure they said something in that regards during BlizzCon - Thus someone asked them of the chances that alts could be the "Followers" in the Garrison when not online on them.

But yea, I might have dreamt or misunderstood something in regards of shares garrisons, and I will take a look when I get home :-)
15/01/2014 16:27Posted by Retarjoe

I will look it up once I get home from work.

Chances are that I am completely wrong tho, I am just pretty sure they said something in that regards during BlizzCon - Thus someone asked them of the chances that alts could be the "Followers" in the Garrison when not online on them.

But yea, I might have dreamt or misunderstood something in regards of shares garrisons, and I will take a look when I get home :-)

Actually, now you've mentioned that bit I do recall hearing something about that.
15/01/2014 15:24Posted by Retarjoe
Horde structures will probably be ugly like the Horde itself

/fixed

*Waves fist around for a fight!*

Human male telling another race that its ugly.

I think my irony meter just exploded.

And you are right, my mistake. I was absolutely sure that they were being account wide. But that might have something to do with BlizzCon being aired at crazy hours and I wasn't fully awake.

So.. Disregard previous comments, and accept my apology before I cram it down your throat /roar o_Ó

Yea, that must have been... jaw dropping.
I hope so
15/01/2014 20:23Posted by Retarjoe

Yea, that must have been... jaw dropping.

Best comeback.