Current Login & Connection Issues

Technical Support
Prev 1 27 28 29 91 Next
29/01/2014 22:00Posted by Лиллоо

Story is - you dont like wow - go play something else...

[/quote]

its nor that we dont like wow.,. what we dont like is paying for a service that doesnt work.

When you have to pay $15 up front a month, you are expected to give the service for 28-31 days.. not 14 with a chance of error #113..
swearing won't get u any where man lol

dam the huge rugs lol
It's not even trying to log me in, just typing random numbers for my password and still "lol no"
Well, I just paid my monthly fee, to find out I can´t play now.... What a waste of time/money.
I love Blizzard
I love this game
Ive been here since almost the beginning
But I agree with a lot of people on here....
We are paying subscribers
This shouldn't be happening anymore this far into the games life
The experience the team must have with server problems over the years
and yet this is an issue that that keeps popping up rather to regularly.
Lead by example Blizzard don't let stupid issues like this drag you down
I hear that ESO have bought half of blizzards Log On Servers... :-P
but in general you compensate the customer in some way when you mess up. If you mess up really bad in a restaurant, the meal is on the house. If you mess up a little bit, maybe you offer them free dessert.

What is going on here is the customers have been waiting for hours for food and the waiter sticks his head out the kitchen once every two hours and says "oh we're still cookin! cookin cookin cookin!"

I think we have the right to complain.
I've had the problem a couple times today and have tried to renew 3 blizzard store items that haven't worked. Pain, but admittedly this is the only problem I have had with logging in to the servers this year and I'm on pretty much every day.

Gonna go do something else. I'll try in a little bit and see if it's working :)
29/01/2014 22:06Posted by Soggycrotch
I hear that ESO have bought half of blizzards Log On Servers... :-P

Yeah the heating in the office isnt working yet so they need general crap to burn to stay warm
29/01/2014 22:00Posted by Eru
Are you paying again next month tho?
Don't think I will. Payed for 6 months afaik and I might as well have given the money to the red cross. This game used to be good., the devs used to care but its all about maximizing their profits now. They just test us to see how much manure we can take and the community will rise sooner or later to reject this narcissistic company's principles. I dearly hope Blizzard get's their act together but I for one have lost hope. I mean they do not even try. They get 100 million euros a month just from subscribers and they can't keep servers up this alone just shows the level of incompetence the staff has.

It breaks my heart though since blizzard once was a decent company. I'll remember the good times I suppose and dispose this game as it has robbed too much money for me lately. I can't pay 12 euros a month for something as stable as the greek economy, it just doesn't fly and I think I'm not the only one
I'm just happy that this didn't happen next week, where I have planned on taking a few weeks off from work to play an excessive amount of computer games while my GF is nagging.

Oh well, I guess there's always CS for tonight ^_^

Also, this issue might just be a case of someone tripping over the power cable for their servers, I bet they haven't checked.
29/01/2014 22:00Posted by Лиллоо
As i already posted...

You have agreed with the terms of use,
And now your whining...
You post here "how crappy the game is"
I work as a cook in a restaurant,... and there are times when we just CANT do want the customer wants , or dont have the ingriedients or w\e ...
And the brats start to whine or scream out loud how bad our restaurant is, or how crappy is the cook...
BUT still sit at their tables and STILL ordering in our restaurant...
He better be sure to get a "special surprise" in their "Cesar salad" right from the deeps of the cooks nose. Or maybe the cook will love to show him how long his puberty hair is.... or w\e ...

Story is - you dont like wow - go play something else...
But if you like it , and playing it everysinglef*ckingday of your life, just be patient and wait till the technicians fix it...

There . I said my point of view

Let's edit that slightly:

The cook, blizzard, are having problem giving out what they order.
The cook have the same problems for weeks. They donn't got what they need!
What do they do? They try to make do, even though they got they money to buy the required materials. I mean, why waste money on pesky customers?

If I want a burger from you, and you tell me you got no meat. I will be fine with it.
if I come back, and 3 times a week, for 4 weeks, you tell me "nope. Out again". I am going to start complaining.That is YOUR fault for not getting what we need. You KNOW the demand is high, and you KNOW you don't got enough.

So yes. We complain. The servers are unstable. They rack in a insane amount of money monthly. There is nothing stopping them from using it on new servers.

I got in though. Too late for my raid spot. Too late for flex spot. I got a DC, and into a new queue.
The servers are broke.
Get it fixed. Stop wasting money on mounts. Who gives a damn avout the visual, if we can't even get to it?
Whoo I logged in..

...for 2mins before a DC.. welcome error #113 my old friend.
29/01/2014 22:10Posted by Koverhar
29/01/2014 22:00Posted by Eru
Are you paying again next month tho?
Don't think I will. Payed for 6 months afaik and I might as well have given the money to the red cross. This game used to be good., the devs used to care but its all about maximizing their profits now. They just test us to see how much manure we can take and the community will rise sooner or later to reject this narcissistic company's principles. I dearly hope Blizzard get's their act together but I for one have lost hope. I mean they do not even try. They get 100 million euros a month just from subscribers and they can't keep servers up this alone just shows the level of incompetence the staff has.

It breaks my heart though since blizzard once was a decent company. I'll remember the good times I suppose and dispose this game as it has robbed too much money for me lately. I can't pay 12 euros a month for something as stable as the greek economy, it just doesn't fly and I think I'm not the only one

Were sooo sorry about the recent instability, to make it up to you, here's a new mount... that'l be £20 please :)
29/01/2014 22:03Posted by Jediwomen
[quote="95494355558"]As soon as ESO comes live i´m quitting Wow. This is far to tiresome.

Same here :)

same here look sick tho :P
ESO pre order now ^^

same you said about Swtor....
29/01/2014 22:14Posted by Лиллоо
[quote]...

same here look sick tho :P
ESO pre order now ^^

same you said about Swtor....

Swtor wasnt made by bethesda and backed IMMEDIATELY by microsoft... watch out current market leading mmo's
given up
Is the loggin servers even up now? Just gets "you have been disconnected" after a split second. Weeeee, love spending half a night trying to log in. Tadadada I'm lovin it