North East England Players?

Looking for Players – PvE
Anyone from the North East playing at the moment? If so give me an add on Battletag Smurf#2400. Be interesting to get to know some people!
hey, i'm a geordie player, nice to meet you ^_^
Also a Geordie here! I've bumped into a number of novacastrians in WoW :D
Good to meet you, I'm from Middlesbrough.
Anyone else?
North east here sorry.
Bristol/London here, i dont see much english players tbh ^^
Same, think I speak to about 2 others from England, 999 thousand Swe though.
Think ive came across 4 fellow Scots in my 6+ yrs of casual playing plenty of SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and other europeans though.
I live in Newcastle and was doing a random dungeon on a low level the other day with my partner (also Newcastle ofc) and we bumped into another guy from Newcastle who lives about a mile from me!

It's nice when things like that happen :)

I also love playing with other nationalities, it's great striking up friendships with people from all over the world!

(I'm the warlock from further up, just transferred to horde on another realm haha)
Im Lancashire/Yorkshire border, used to play with a guy from East London in vanilla
the last thing we need is a group of northerners! Imagine stepping into a LFR full of northerners :L or BG would be hilarious
Ey, ohoy mate! What's with the hating on your fellow swedes aye? :)
Hi from Whitley Bay!
04/02/2014 12:45Posted by Gokroe
the last thing we need is a group of northerners! Imagine stepping into a LFR full of northerners :L or BG would be hilarious

Come say that to me in game! :@

xD
04/02/2014 12:45Posted by Gokroe

Better than a group of 'Southern Fairies', Zero banter! ZzZzZ...

And also, Newcastle :)
Middlesbrough here :)
UTFB. Haha!
I'm from Rothbury!

Nothumberland FTW!
Hull here