New MVP

General
1 2 3 14 Next
As you may already be aware, our MVP program is a way for us to reward active, constructive and helpful players participating on the European World of Warcraft forums. You may already be familiar with our existing English forum MVPs: Shammoz, Celiby, Gontier, Danellos, Eolien, Intuitia, Johni, Lumatar, Keshayra, Nyshae and Thornass.

Any regular here in the general forum will have no doubt seen the helpful little Gnome, Zazkya, discussing every topic from vanilla servers to lore to general gameplay tips. Due to all the effort we see Zazkya putting into the forums every day, we felt it was about time we extended the offer to join the green team. So, please join us in welcoming new MVP, Zazkya! :D
FIRST!

Welcome Zazkya! Really pleased to welcome you to the Green Dragonflight.

Coffee & tea is in the cupboard, help yourself to a cake. You can even have a bottle of my wine as a welcome :P
I swear to uphold the law !

OBEY..I mean I swear to obey the law ! To be constructive and helpful and to not break the rules of agreement.

Yeah, yeah I know what you're thinking, and yes it is true..they made that annoying Gnome a MVP.
I know months ago I said I'd never be an MVP, and to be fair when I received the mail I had to sit with a hose in my mouth for half a week because I couldn't get my jaw back up.
So after closing my mouth again, and popping my eyes back into my skull I gave it some good hard thought.
Well, I decided there and then that I would accept because I feel like I have improved as a poster and member of the community in the last year and I want to use this offer to help me become a more constructive and helpful poster.

Oh and believe me, you might think you want to try this too, but I tell you, I signed up and they didn't even throw me a bachelorette party, just SLAM BAM your butt is ours now, just like that.

Cheers to you all !
10/02/2014 14:00Posted by Shammoz
FIRST!

Damn you're fast !
10/02/2014 13:28Posted by Takralus
So, please join us in welcoming new MVP, Zazkya! :D

Congratulations!
This feels so surreal ! :-D

I am Zazkya The White no more.
Welcome Zazkya!
10/02/2014 14:01Posted by Zazkya
10/02/2014 14:00Posted by Shammoz
FIRST!

Damn you're fast !

I get told that a lot.. I usually blame my age.. oh wait.. that's not what you meant... :)
Ooh, it is always a pleasure to see a new MVP join the green poster army. Welcome Zazkya :-)
Thanks for the welcomes !
Welcome Zaz! :D
*Tips imaginary hat.*
Congratulations, and yay for more gnome MVPs!
10/02/2014 14:02Posted by Alziena
10/02/2014 13:28Posted by Takralus
So, please join us in welcoming new MVP, Zazkya! :D

Congratulations!

\o/

I think I just heard Shammoz say that first white poster in the thread gets a cookie.
Congrats, Zazkya!
Welcome to the Green Team! \о/
10/02/2014 14:10Posted by Zazkya
10/02/2014 14:02Posted by Alziena
Congratulations!

\o/

I think I just heard Shammoz say that first white poster in the thread gets a cookie.

Your first post appeared in white, so I upgraded the cookie to a cake :P
10/02/2014 14:12Posted by Shammoz

\o/

Your first post appeared in white, so I upgraded the cookie to a cake :P

Ah, that one doesn't count.

Besides cookie trumps cake.
Well, at least chocolate chip cookie does.
Hmmm...

*sniffs new MVP*

Yup, smells just right for the job. I bid thee welcome new green gnome lady!
10/02/2014 14:10Posted by Zazkya

:D
:-D

I'm being sniffed at already.

Ah well, it's a friendly Worgen.