General
Prev 1 7 8 9 14 Next
11/02/2014 11:57Posted by Mipsy

A second me! Gasp! *Offers Lollipop*
So ppl are geting MVP status for posts like "First!" :D

Nah, sorry just had to say this :)
Hey now !
I never wrote any post saying "First"
First off, congratulations Zazkya, lets hope all that time poured into being a little helper won't be for nothing!

Secondly (sorry for throwing sand in the happy machine here), I'm amazed at the attention this gets from our respected blues, while the resent latency issues have gone silent without any form of update or announcement, other than the "breaking news" upon loading into the game.

Is there perhaps a chance one of you could muster the "courage" of making a little thread about what's happening regarding the last weeks horrible latency?
11/02/2014 12:03Posted by Razimír
So ppl are geting MVP status for posts like "First!" :D

Nah, sorry just had to say this :)

146th!

We seem to be fairly fortunate on this forum in that we don't get many posts that just say "FIRST!". Though I have seen a few on the blog.

Edit: Me? Nu uh!
*Sits on Zazkya* Another chair!

I believe the blue's are probably hard at work... doing... something, There are other forums sides from the general forums, So they are probably posting there. I am guessing their job consists of more than just posting on the forums though. But it'd be bad of them if they didn't show enough time to come and say congratulations to little erm... Where'd she go?
CMs often post when they have info they can share on a topic, which I'm sure they will do if they have more info on the topic at hand.
11/02/2014 12:08Posted by Korakk
There are other forums sides from the general forums, So they are probably posting there.

Indeed, some of the blue posters in this thread are from other language or franchise forums :)
11/02/2014 12:06Posted by Banzhe
Secondly (sorry for throwing sand in the happy machine here), I'm amazed at the attention this gets from our respected blues, while the resent latency issues have gone silent without any form of update or announcement, other than the "breaking news" upon loading into the game.

Is there perhaps a chance one of you could muster the "courage" of making a little thread about what's happening regarding the last weeks horrible latency?

CSFR Hagut has been updating this thread on Tech Support about the current issues. There was an update at 10am this morning and again at 11am.

(Sticky) Current Connection Issues
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9694549440
Welcome Zazkya! The green team can always use more gnomes. :)
11/02/2014 12:22Posted by Rynundu
The green team can always use more gnomes

For chairs.
11/02/2014 12:05Posted by Zazkya
Hey now !
I never wrote any post saying "First"

He's referring to this post, I believe:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9694579544#2

It's a little alarming when considers that the code of conduct includes this particular detail:

Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming

You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so.

Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831

It does raise a fair few questions. As far as I'm concerned MVP's really shouldn't be above the code of conduct. They have a responsibility to uphold it. I get that the poster in question is probably excited about the news but regular posters aren't often given the luxury of being allowed to ignore the code of conduct just because they're excited about their friends achieving something.
11/02/2014 12:42Posted by Solbranthius
You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so.

I believe given the context its considered just harmless fun.
N/M

See Danellos reply below
11/02/2014 12:42Posted by Solbranthius
It does raise a fair few questions. As far as I'm concerned MVP's really shouldn't be above the code of conduct. They have a responsibility to uphold it. I get that the poster in question is probably excited about the news but regular posters aren't often given the luxury of being allowed to ignore the code of conduct just because they're excited about their friends achieving something.

Calthric, if you do have concerns about the MVPs and their conduct, you should email CMTeamEU-WoW@blizzard.com and express your thoughts there.