Trolls

Story
Ya know OP its actually against the rules to put out spoliers. lots of us havent killed garrosh. Thanks for that by the way. Don do that again its not nice
The only horde race that should have a straight back, aside from the blood elves.

Is the orcs.

The hunch was supposed to be a minority thing (Although the majority was the peons, due to back-breaking manual work).
23/03/2014 05:15Posted by Kurshok
The only horde race that should have a straight back, aside from the blood elves.

Is the orcs.

The hunch was supposed to be a minority thing (Although the majority was the peons, due to back-breaking manual work).

Mm. Sadly, they'll keep their backs like this for a 'savage' feeling.

Bleh. Meanwhile night elves will be turned even less amazonian than the models already are and will be turned into... well... what blood elves should be if anything.

You know what I mean. Also, if straight backed Zandalari was an option in the future that'd be lovely. I'm all for more customization <3
23/03/2014 03:54Posted by Timdog
Ya know OP its actually against the rules to put out spoliers. lots of us havent killed garrosh. Thanks for that by the way. Don do that again its not nice

Oh please! SoO has been out for a loooooooooonnnnnnngg time.. even my dog and fish know how it ended...
I doubt very much you would like to know what happened at the end of a movie everyone else has seen and you havent yet. I have a very good reason for not getting to garrosh as yet because I was in prison. They dont let us play WOW in there. So no not everyone knows what happens after his defeat. Not gonna lose any sleep over it was just saying
21/02/2014 16:12Posted by Professo
Oke, but the the priests and leader are all dead now that were send to the throne of thunder. Shouldn't it be possible to some trolls saw things different after the defeat of the council of elders. And might sign up with the horde.

And does somebody know the answer why trolls inside throne of thunder different from the trolls that we are able to choose?

There were paladin trolls in tot, would love to be able to play 1.

The trolls from the Zandalari tribe who were involved with Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman, and Pandaria are not the Zandalari as a whole, according to several lootable books found on the Isle of Thunder. Instead, they are a single expedition send out under the leadership of Zul, and it is suggested in those books that we [the audience] should question whether said expedition was just sent out to get rid of Zul as a political threat.
We need to have a face to face event between Vol'Jin and Rastakhan.

After that we will know where the Troll tribes now stand toward the Horde.
I beleave the Trolls did not like the Horde because they see the Trolls as the rightfull rulers.

Well now we have a troll rule the Horde faction.
23/03/2014 14:02Posted by Trø

I beleave the Trolls did not like the Horde because they see the Trolls as the rightfull rulers.

I would love to see some troll tribes join the Horde.
Revantusks, Darkspears, Shatterspears ( whats left of them)...they could use a few more. Maybe some sand trolls who were bullied by the Zandalari or the Snow Trolls who fled from Khaz Modan and seek amnesty?
23/03/2014 14:10Posted by Gorvar
23/03/2014 14:02Posted by Trø

I would love to see some troll tribes join the Horde.
Revantusks, Darkspears, Shatterspears ( whats left of them)...they could use a few more. Maybe some sand trolls who were bullied by the Zandalari or the Snow Trolls who fled from Khaz Modan and seek amnesty?

Indeed, if the Horde gets more Troll options, I hope they will be like this:

Revantusk Tribe: The Forest Trolls of the Revantusk Tribe have seen in a vision that now is the time to prepare for a strike at Zul'Aman, now that the Horde and Sin'dorei have weakened the Amani presence and destroyed the Zandalari presence. In preparation they are sending promising Revantusk warriors to the Darkspear Tribe to ask their Jungle Troll cousins for aid in their upcoming struggle.

Farraki Tribe: After the fall of Zul'Farrak, the Farraki Tribe of Desert Trolls split up into two groups, one group wandered the deserts of Tanaris, fighting everyone and everything untill the Zandalari found them and promised them power, another however, saw how powerful the Darkspear have become alongside the Horde and ventured north, to ask the Darkspear to help their Tribe grow strong again and to join the Horde.

Drakkari Tribe: After bieng abandoned by their kind in Northrend, the fall of their Drakkari Empire and then abandoned by the Zandalari Tribe after their delegation was killed by Dwarves, the Drakkari Tribe of Khaz Modan have fled their ancestral grounds, promising to return Oneday. However as the Zandalari left them to die, they see as their only option to sail west, to the ancient lands of Kalimdor and join the new Horde under Warchief Vol'jin and wait untill their Tribe is strong enough to claim the ancient Drakkari Empire for their own.
They're probably saving Rastakhan for the inevitable Zandalari/Troll filler expansion.
23/03/2014 15:43Posted by Uilleam
They're probably saving Rastakhan for the inevitable Zandalari/Troll filler expansion.

Oh look, it's the fun n azi! I was wondering where you were!
a troll will lead us for the first time.

a new rebllion will happen
21/02/2014 09:20Posted by Professo
I like the trolls from the throne of thunder, the one with the straight back. Can it in some way be possible to have those trolls join the horde, because the zandalari were defeated again.

I don't think we will see the Zandalari joining or even being on good terms with the Horde any time soon, even with Vol'jin as leader. He may be a Troll, but the Zandalari see the other Troll sub-species as inferior to their own.

Although it could be argued that there are always exceptions in societal views among its citizens, and Vol'Jin being a Shadow-Hunter does command a certain level of respect among Trolls. Though given Vol'Jin's own interactions, I'm not sure he'd be willing to accept a significant number of them in in the near future lore-wise.

21/02/2014 09:20Posted by Professo
And we saw some use the light or loa, paladins if you want to call them.

Loa only, no light. Though with similar end results to the light. As a side note, these aren't the first Trolls in game to use Paladin-ish spells. There was a Rare Elite Ice Troll in Dun Morogh (I believe, not sure if he's around post-cata) who would use such spells.

As easy as I think Troll Paladin as a playable race/class choice would be to explain in lore, I'm skeptical we'd ever get it due to that making Trolls able to be every class. Though I would like to see this (Mostly for Raptors in Paladin mount armour).

21/02/2014 16:12Posted by Professo
And does somebody know the answer why trolls inside throne of thunder different from the trolls that we are able to choose?

Short answer; different sub-species of Troll.
10/03/2014 20:08Posted by Wårrior
how epic the orcs were

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
25/03/2014 23:22Posted by Glinkbeenus
10/03/2014 20:08Posted by Wårrior
how epic the orcs were

How's Gnomeregan, bud?
25/03/2014 23:58Posted by Gorvar
25/03/2014 23:22Posted by Glinkbeenus

How's Gnomeregan, bud?