Overwatch Disconnection Problems
Common ProblemsI keep getting disconnected from Overwatch.
Before trying any of the following steps check the BlizzardCSEU_EN Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.