The Dark Portal Pass levels one character on a Burning Crusade Classic progression realm to level 58. Each World of Warcraft account is limited to one Dark Portal Pass purchase. The Dark Portal Pass will be available May 18, for €39.99.
A clickable icon on your character selection screen will indicate that you have a Character Boost ready to use.
When the boost is applied, your character receives a new set of gear appropriate to your new level and four 12-slots bags. Warlocks receive three bags and a soul bag, and hunters receive three bags and a quiver.
If you apply a boost to a partially leveled character, the gear the character was originally wearing —and everything in the character’s inventory— is sent to the in-game mailbox.
You also receive a blue quality ground mount based on your character's race and 25 gold.
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONS
Your character will receive:
- Weapon skill level at 290 (all proficiencies).
- The Apprentice Riding skill if you didn't have it yet.
Professions are not boosted.
Your character will be ready to play the Burning Crusade Classic content.
If you apply a boost to a partially leveled character, incomplete quests are automatically abandoned, and all quest items destroyed. To restart any of the abandoned quests, visit the relevant quest giver.
The Dark Portal Pass boost also unlocks:
- All Azeroth flight paths.
- Reputation for your race's faction set to Friendly.
The Dark Portal Pass boost does not include any WoW Classic quests, dungeon keys, or raid attunements.
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- You can only purchase the Dark Portal Pass once per World of Warcraft account.
- You can only use the boost on the World of Warcraft account where you purchased the Dark Portal Pass.
- You can only use the boost on a Burning Crusade Progression realm.
- You cannot use the Dark Portal Pass boost on a Blood Elf or Draenei character. By extension, you cannot boost an Alliance shaman or a Horde paladin.
- You cannot purchase a Character Transfer for a character that has been boosted in the past 72 hours.
Customer Support cannot bypass any of the above restrictions nor assist with any mistakes using a boost.