- My Overwatch 2 account was suspended.
- How can I appeal a ban?
If one of your game licenses has been suspended or closed due to a violation, you can appeal the penalty by submitting a support ticket.
Before you submit an appeal, review the following:
- The account holder is responsible for the account's behaviour. We apply penalties no matter who was playing at the time. Extenuating individual circumstances will not lead to the removal of a penalty.
- Repeated or abusive appeals won't help your case. Appeals sent after a final review may be ignored.
- If you believe your account was compromised, follow the steps listed on the Account Hacked support page.
- If your account is suspended or banned from the forums, refer to our Troubleshooting Forum Issues page.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!