- D2 crashed
- My computer freezed while playing Diablo 2
If you're experiencing lockups or crashes while playing Diablo II (2000), follow the steps below.
- If your computer rebooted or displayed a blue screen visit our Blue Screen Crashes article.
- Make sure your computer meets the Diablo II (2000) System Requirements.
Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Try our Diablo II Compatibility Workarounds.
- If the problem persists uninstall and reinstall the game.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all of these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!