Can't Select Languages for StarCraft Remastered
- Unable to see all languages when installing StarCraft Remastered.
- StarCraft Remastered doesn't let me chose my preferred language.
During installation of StarCraft Remastered, you can click Use Custom Options and select the languages you want to install.
If you installed the game in English only and need to download and install a different language, close the game and follow these steps:
- Select StarCraft in the Battle.net desktop app.
- Click Options and select Game Settings.
- Select your preferred language from the Text & Spoken Language dropdown under StarCraft.
- Click OK on the dialog that displays.
- Click Done. The Battle.net desktop app will download the language you selected.