- The Virtual Ticket stream keeps cutting out
- The Blizzcon Website stream is lagging and freezing
f you are having issues with the quality of the Virtual Ticket stream, the steps below can be used to troubleshoot most common stream issues:
- Ensure that your device, operating system, and browser are supported for the Blizzcon stream.
- Outdated browsers or flash may not be able to display the content properly. Make sure that your browser and Flash are both updated
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the data being streamed as a security threat.
Tried everything here?
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!