Common ProblemsThe Blizzcon website stream is lagging and freezing
If you are having issues with the quality of the stream on Blizzcon.com, the steps below can be used to troubleshoot most common stream issues:
- Make sure that your browser is updated, or try a different one
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the data being streamed as a security threat.
- If you are on a low bandwidth or shared network connection, you may not have enough bandwidth to stream at high quality. Disconnect other devices that may be using the connection to help with this.
- Bandwidth problems or connection instability can cause the stream to lock up. Reduce the quality of the stream by using the HD button in the bottom right.