Blizzcon Stream is Blurry or has Low Resolution
- The Virtual Ticket stream is blurry and laggy
- Blizzcon stream is stuck at a low quality resolution
If you are having issues with the quality of the Virtual Ticket stream, the steps below can be used to troubleshoot most common problems:
- In the bottom-right hand corner of the stream window is a quality button labeled "HD". Click this button to toggle your preferred stream quality.
- Ensure that your device, operating system, and browser are supported for the Blizzcon stream.
- Outdated browsers or flash may not be able to display the content properly. Make sure that your browser and Flash are both updated
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the data being streamed as a security threat.
- If you are on a low bandwidth or shared network connection, you may not have enough bandwidth to stream at high quality. Disconnect other devices that may be using the connection to help with this.
Tried everything here?
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!