Level 110 Character Boost
World of Warcraft®: Battle for Azeroth includes a Character Boost that levels any character on your Blizzard account to level 110. You can also buy a Character Boost from the in-game shop's Services menu.
Note: Boosted characters are unable to enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for 24 hours.
How It Works
After you apply a Character Boost to your account, you'll see a new icon on the character select screen. When you click it, the game will guide you through the boost process.
After you finalize the boost, you will start in Dalaran and a quest will pop up on the screen. You must progress through the quest line and complete Sizing Up the Opposition before other quests are available to you.
Note: Other quests will open up 24 hours after boosting your character, regardless of your progress through the opening quest line.
|Character Armor Class||Professions Granted|
If the character is at least level 60 before the boost, their primary professions and First Aid will be leveled up to rank 700. If they don't have primary professions, they are given class-appropriate professions according to the table on the right.
Characters below level 60 and characters created with the Level 100 Class Trial will not receive a profession boost.
Note: Characters whose professions are leveled up from a Character Boost must learn recipes from a profession trainer in-game.
Mounts and Riding Skill
Boosted characters receive the Artisan riding skill and the ability to fly in all flight-enabled zones, except those gated behind an achievement (such as Pathfinder). If you don't have any flying mounts, you will receive a basic flying mount.
Limitations and Restrictions
- You can't boost a Demon Hunter.
- Make sure you're okay with your decision before you finalize the boost. We will not assist with anything related to completed boosts.
- You can't boost a character if they have a WoW Token in their inventory, bank, or mailbox.
- Your character's quest log will be cleared during the boost, and any quest progress will be lost.
- You can't purchase character services on your boosted character for 72 hours. You'll see Error 20078 if you try to buy a faction change, character transfer, race change, appearance change or name change during this time.
- Warlords of Draenor Garrisons must be unlocked through normal play.
- Boosted characters are unable to enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for 24 hours.
- Boosting an Allied Race character will prevent them from earning their Heritage Armor.