World of Warcraft®: Battle for Azeroth includes a Character Boost that levels any character on your Blizzard account to level 110. You can also buy a Character Boost from the in-game shop's Services menu.
Note: Boosted characters are unable to enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for 24 hours.
How It Works
After you apply a Character Boost to your account, you'll see a new icon on the character select screen. When you click it, the game will guide you through the boost process.
Boosted characters can obtain an artifact weapon and unlock their Class Order Hall by accepting the quest offered to them upon arriving in Dalaran.
Note: Other quests will open up 24 hours after boosting your character, regardless of your progress through the opening quest line.
Mounts and Riding Skill
Boosted characters receive the Artisan riding skill and the ability to fly in all flight-enabled zones, except those gated behind an achievement (such as Pathfinder). If you don't have any flying mounts, you will receive a basic flying mount.
Limitations and Restrictions
- Character boosts no longer provide a profession increase.
- Make sure you're okay with your decision before you finalize the boost. We will not assist with anything related to completed boosts.
- You can't boost a character if they have a WoW Token in their inventory, bank, or mailbox.
- Your character's quest log will be cleared during the boost, and any quest progress will be lost.
- You can't purchase character services on your boosted character for 72 hours. You'll see Error 20078 if you try to buy a faction change, character transfer, race change, appearance change or name change during this time.
- Warlords of Draenor Garrisons must be unlocked through normal play.
- Boosted characters are unable to enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for 24 hours.
- Boosting an Allied Race character will prevent them from earning their Heritage Armor.