Missing Widowmaker Noire Skin After Patch on Consoles
- Overwatch updated and my Noire skin is gone.
- The Noire Widowmaker skin can't be chosen.
- My day one skin is locked as if I never claimed the code.
When a DLC feature goes missing (such as the Widowmaker Noire skin), the DLC may need to be downloaded manually.
- Select your local user account and go to the Library.
- Select Overwatch in the Library.
- Select the add-on you want to download (add-ons are in a ‘folder’ with the main title).
- Select Download on the content screen.
- Navigate to My Games & Apps.
- Highlight your game.
- Press the Menu Button.
- Select Manage Game.
- Under Ready to Install, locate the missing DLC.
- If DLC is not showing under Ready to Install, verify that it is owned by the account that is currently logged in. This can be done via commerce.microsoft.com and viewing transactions.
- Add-Ons can also be viewed by pressing the Menu Button, then Manage Game, then Show All Add-Ons and viewing individual items in the Xbox Store.
- Select Install.
- From the Home Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon and tap Open.
- On the upper left of the screen, tap Menu.
- Scroll down and Select Settings / Other.
- Scroll down to the section titled History, and select Redownloadable Software.
- Select Your Downloads.
- A list of previously downloaded titles will appear. Select a title, then follow the onscreen instructions to update or redownload it.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!