Missing Widowmaker Noire Skin After Patch on Consoles
- Overwatch updated and my Noire skin is gone.
- The Noire Widowmaker skin can't be chosen.
- My day one skin is locked as if I never claimed the code.
When a DLC feature goes missing (such as the Widowmaker Noire skin), the DLC may need to be downloaded manually.
- Select your local user account and go to the Library.
- Select Overwatch in the Library.
- Select the add-on you want to download (add-ons are in a ‘folder’ with the main title).
- Select Download on the content screen.
- Navigate to My Games & Apps.
- Highlight your game.
- Press the Menu Button.
- Select Manage Game.
- Under Ready to Install, locate the missing DLC.
- If DLC is not showing under Ready to Install, verify that it is owned by the account that is currently logged in. This can be done via commerce.microsoft.com and viewing transactions.
- Add-Ons can also be viewed by pressing the Menu Button, then Manage Game, then Show All Add-Ons and viewing individual items in the Xbox Store.
- Select Install.
- From the Home Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon and tap Open.
- On the upper left of the screen, tap Menu.
- Scroll down and Select Settings / Other.
- Scroll down to the section titled History, and select Redownloadable Software.
- Select Your Downloads.
- A list of previously downloaded titles will appear. Select a title, then follow the onscreen instructions to update or redownload it.