- How do I play Diablo III in other regions?
- Can I move my hero from one region to another?
- Want to move from US to EU in D3
Diablo III in-game items, game progress, and friends lists are all region-specific and cannot be transferred cross-region.
While in game, Global Play allows you to connect to game servers in regions outside your own, making it easy to play with your friends in other parts of the world. Global Play is available for Overwatch, Diablo III, StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. By default, you will play in your home region, which is determined by the country of residence registered to your Blizzard account.
Global Play Regions
- Americas for players in North America, Latin America, South America, Australia, and New Zealand
- Europe for players in the European Union, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, and the Middle East
- Asia for players in South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau
You can switch between regions via the game options menu or Play button in the Blizzard Desktop Application. When you launch the game, you will log in to the selected region.Note: When your client patches, you will be locked out of any other regions that have not yet received that patch. Once those regions undergo maintenance and patch as well, you will be able to play in those regions.