- Black screen when launching Hearthstone
- I can't see the game but I hear sounds
If you experience a black screen while playing Hearthstone, make sure your device meets the minimum Hearthstone System Requirements.
If your system meets the requirements, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
Configure your security software's exception list to allow Blizzard applications to run.
Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Reset game settings from the Battle.net desktop app.
- Click on the Options Menu.
- Select Game Settings.
- Scroll down to Hearthstone and click Reset In-Game Settings.