Common ProblemsInternal bag error when fishing
Try resetting the user interface. If you have an automated addon updater, it will need to be disabled or uninstalled before performing the user interface reset. If you need help uninstalling your addon manager, refer to the website where you downloaded it.
- Exit the game.
- In the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows) or Reveal in Finder (Mac).
- Open the World of Warcraft folder.
- Open the _retail_ folder.
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Launch the game to recreate the default folder structure.
If the mail cannot be looted after the reset, you may simply need to wait. Be sure to check the Customer Support forums to see if other players are having a similar issue.