OVERWATCH ERROR 0xE1200D0 There was a problem starting Overwatch
- I am unable to start Overwatch due to ERROR: 0xE1200D0
- I can hit play, but Overwatch never launches
To fix any incompatibilities causing this problem, first make sure your computer meets the Overwatch System Requirements.
If your system meets these requirements, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Delete the Tools folder and open the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app again to download a fresh version of Agent.