- Can't connect to Diablo 2
- Unable to connect to US West
- Unable to connect to US East
- Can't connect to Warcraft 3
If you are unable to connect to the Battle.net Classic servers or can't stay connected, try the following steps one at a time, then test the connection after each step is complete.
Note: These steps apply to StarCraft, Diablo, Diablo II, Warcraft II, and Warcraft III.
Run the game in Administrator Mode to address many installation, patching, networking, and start-up errors.
Download and run the newest patch for your game, then see if the problem is resolved.
Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Try to connect to all four Battle.net Classic Realms (USEast, USWest, Europe, and Asia). If only one realm is inaccessible to you, it may just be a temporary connection problem or a temporary restriction. Battle.net Classic access may be temporarily restricted for one of the following reasons:
- Spamming text in the chat channe
- Rapidly connecting/disconnecting to Battle.net Classic
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of an incorrect password may lock an account login for your protection
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) including, but not limited to, sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs
Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.