- I didn't receive my IGR rewards.
- IGR rewards are not showing correctly, what should I do?
- Game crashed in IGR.
- Make sure you are connecting to the correct server.
- IGR rewards are only applicable in North America and Asia servers.
- Make sure the game you are playing provides IGR rewards.
- Go to PC Setup tab under IGR Management, locate the name of the PC that doesn't provide rewards, and make sure the IP address match with your Public IP.
- Go to PC Setup tab under IGR Management.
- Add new PC at the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill in requested information.
- Save and finish setting up.
- Go to Game Time tab under IGR Management.
- Select the location you wish to assign game time, and click "Assign to This Location" button.
Note: Game time purchase can only be assign to 1 IGR location as it cannot be split. Therefore, if you owned 2 or more IGR locations, you will have to purchase game time individually for each location.
If you PC have not installed Overwatch before, please download and install the game client from here. You will need to login an unused Blizzard account for game client installation.