Failed Payment With Brazilian Credit Card
- My purchase isn't going through, I have a Brazilian card
- Error: "Zounds! An error occurred. Please, ensure your card in enabled for international transactions or use your card via PayU."
If you are using a Brazilian credit or debit card, your bank may immediately reject transactions on the Blizzard Shop for various reasons. Please contact your bank for more information.
Before you try again:
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser.
- If your card was saved on your Blizzard account payment methods page, remove the card from your account and add it again. Make sure all information is accurate.
- Make sure your card has enough funds, including applicable taxes and any fees set by your bank.
- If you are using a local or national card, select Credit Card via PayU in the Blizzard Shop.
If the issue persists, please choose another of our Accepted Payment Methods.