Your CD Key is Currently Being Used By: My Account
- I disconnected from Diablo II and now it says my CD Key is in use with my own name.
- After a Diablo II crash, my character is stuck online.
If you are getting this error message with your own account name, it means one of the following is happening:
- One of your characters is stuck online due to a crash or an improper logout
- You are attempting to use the same key to log into two different accounts at once
To avoid this error message, ensure that you always log completely out of the character and account when closing Diablo II.
If you are currently experiencing this error message, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- If you are using two different accounts, you will need to safely log out of the first account before logging into the second
- If you recently disconnected from the game, wait an hour and try logging in again
- If neither of the above solve the problem, allow up to 24 hours for the character to fully disconnect
If the error persists after a full 24 hours have passed, contact us for assistance.