Account Not Trusted Write Locked - Payment Error
- I am unable to update my payment details
- When attempting to make a purchase I get the Account Not Trusted error
If you have trouble updating your payment details, try the following:
- Delete all billing profiles from your Payment and Subscription page.
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser.
- Add a payment method again.
- Make sure that your Blizzard account's street address, postal code and country of residence are filled in and match the billing information for your form of payment
- Use a method of payment with a billing address from within your region. Cards from outside your region will be rejected by our system
- Make sure the card has funds. A minor charge in your local currency may be applied to ensure the card is valid and has sufficient funds. This charge is temporary and will generally be canceled within 24 hours
- Verify if you already have a PayPal account linked to your Blizzard account. Only one PayPal account may be linked.
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified and has a valid credit card or bank account associated to it. If you have trouble verifying your PayPal account contact PayPal Customer Support.
Choose another of our Accepted Payment Methods.