Did Not Receive Boost With Shadowlands Purchase
- Bought Shadowlands but my boost is missing
- Can't see my level character boost on the character list
- Purchased Shadowlands, when will I receive my boost?
If you buy World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and you cannot see a free boost when you log in to your character selection screen, check the following:
- Visit your Transaction History and verify you purchased the Heroic or Epic edition. The Base edition does not include a boost. Also verify the order status is Complete.
- If you have multiple World of Warcraft accounts on your Battle.net account, make sure you launch the account you upgraded to Shadowlands. You can only use the free character boost on the WoW account you upgraded.
- Create a level 1 character to refresh your character selection screen.
- Log into a character, then log out back to your character selection screen.
Note: Upgrading the Heroic edition to Epic does not grant an additional boost. If you want an additional boost after already owning the Heroic edition of Shadowlands, you would need to purchase a new one separately.
See our Character Boost article for more information.