The Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Application requires access to Windows Management Instrumentation to work correctly. If this has become corrupted or disabled, you can follow the steps below to reset it:
- Press Windows+Q and type cmd into the search bar that pops up.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
- Type net stop winmgmt into the command prompt and press enter.
- When prompted if you wish to continue, type Y and press enter.
- Type winmgmt /resetrepository into the command prompt and press enter.
- Restart your computer to pick up the changes