Note: To ensure the security of every Blizzard Balance transaction, there may be a delay of up to three days after purchase before Blizzard Balance becomes available for use.
Adding Blizzard Balance
- You can purchase Blizzard Balance using these Accepted Payment Methods or by converting a WoW Token
- Additional taxes may apply to your purchases made with Blizzard Balance
- Direct debit users can use PayPal as an alternative method of payment
Limitations and Restrictions
- Blizzard Balance will not be refunded (unless required by law), and cannot be converted into cash
- Blizzard Balance cannot be used to set up a recurring World of Warcraft subscription
- You will receive the error "You can't choose this option because your Blizzard Balance is near or at the maximum" if you attempt to add Blizzard Balance to your account over the maximum limit for your region (Blizzard Balance Restrictions)
- The currency of your Balance must be the same as the currency displayed on the Shop. For example, if you added Euros and you visit the American Shop, you won't be able to use your Balance because the American Shop charges in Dollars.
- You cannot purchase items from the following locations with Blizzard Balance:
- Blizzard Gear Store
- PlayStation Store
- Xbox Marketplace
- Nintendo Store
- Blizzard Balance cannot be combined with another payment method to make purchases