- I can't hear others in voice chat in StarCraft II
- Others can't hear me when I talk in SC2
Follow the steps below to resolve problems with voice chat. If you need information on voice chat features, visit our Battle.net Voice Chat article.
- Ensure your Battle.net desktop app region is the same as your game region
- If you have Parental Controls, make sure voice is enabled.
- Make sure you have the correct Windows Settings.
- Reset the game settings to default.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
Note: Voice Chat does not work correctly with Bluetooth devices.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.