Can't enable Ray Tracing in World of Warcraft
- I can't enable Ray Traced Shadows in World of Warcraft
- I see the error "Unsupported for graphics related reasons"
In order to enable Ray Tracing in World of Warcraft, certain hardware and software requirements must be met.
- Hardware ray tracing capable graphics card
- Nvidia Geforce RTX 20 Series (or newer)
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series (or newer)
- Up to date graphics drivers
- Windows 10 20H1 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update or newer)
- DirectX 12 enabled
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.