Disconnected when Using a Character Boost on Mac
- I am disconnected when using Character Boost.
- When finalising the service, the game client disconnects completely, requiring a new login without applying the levelup
This is currently a known issue with certain Apple Mac computers, and we're working on a solution.
If possible, you can work around this issue by performing the boost on a PC running Windows, then resume regular play on your machine.
Alternatively, you can:
- Open the Battle.net desktop app. Click on Options -> Reveal in Finder
- Open the World of Warcraft folder, then open the _retail_ folder
- Right-click (or Control-click) the WoW app and select Get Info
- Tick the checkbox next to "Open using Rosetta"
- Close the Get Info window
- Launch the game normally via the Play button in the Battle.net desktop app
You can now apply the character boost. Once finished, go back in and un-tick the Rosetta checkbox, since running the game via Rosetta can negatively impact the performance.