- My cap didn't reset this week
- I haven't done any PvP this week but it shows I already earned Conquest
- Error: "You’ve earned all available Conquest. Check back next week"
The Conquest cap bar does not reset with each weekly reset.
The Conquest bar at the top of the PvP panel shows how many Conquest Points you've earned so far this season, and how many more you can earn this week. The Conquest bar is one continuous bar that is extended by 550 points each week.
During week 1 of the Shadowlands Season 1, the cap was 550. During week 2, the cap was 1100. And so on.
- If you earned 550 Conquest during week 1, you were able to earn 550 Conquest during week 2.
- If you earned no Conquest during week 1, you were able to earn 1100 Conquest during week 2.
- If you earned 400 Conquest during week 1, you were able to earn 700 Conquest during week 2.
You fill up the Conquest cap bar by earning Conquest Points through any PvP activity: Rated or Unrated. Playing rated PvP, Arena, and Rated Battlegrounds will grant you Conquest Points only if you win. If you lose, you will get Honor instead. You will stop earning Conquest Points when you reach the current cap.
With this system, it doesn't matter if you fill up the bar during a week. You can catch up the next week or whenever you want.
While the amount of gear you can buy with Conquest Points each weak will be restricted by the cap, you can earn additional gear pieces at the Great Vault.