- I watched the Grandmasters but I didn't receive any packs
Note: Blizzard Customer Support is not able to assist with YouTube drops.
CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNTS
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under "Connected Apps" in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Battle.net account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
If you do not appear to be earning drops, you may wish to attempt unlinking and relinking your accounts.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!