- Unable to connect to Overwatch on console
- Disconnected from game servers. (LC-208)
If your console account is linked with your Battle.net account, you need to have a BattleTag. If you have a BattleTag or your accounts are not linked, follow the connection steps below to resolve the error.
Note: If your Battle.net account is connected to your console account, disconnecting it and reconnecting can resolve the error.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Run your console's built-in connection test (Playstation 4) (Xbox One) (Nintendo Switch).
Tried everything here?If the steps above did not resolve your problem, visit our Technical Support forum or contact your console's manufacturer for more assistance (Sony) (Microsoft) (Nintendo).
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!