- Unable to connect to Overwatch on console
- Disconnected from game servers. (LC-208)
If your console account is linked with your Battle.net account, you need to have a BattleTag. If you have a BattleTag or your accounts are not linked, follow the connection steps below to resolve the error.
Note: If your Battle.net account is connected to your console account, disconnecting it and reconnecting can resolve the error.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Run your console's built-in connection test (Playstation 4) (Xbox One) (Nintendo Switch).