- A player has insulted me
- The BattleTag of this player is inappropriate
- Found a bad character name in Diablo II: Resurrected
- The chat is full of spammers
Our in-game policies are designed to foster fun, fair, and safe game environments. If you see another player violate these policies, report them using the in-game right click report feature:
- Right-click the player's name
- Click Report
- Select the appropriate option
- Enter a description of the situation
- Click Submit
Reporting a player will automatically prevent any more of their messages from reaching you. You can also choose to block and mute a player in-game without reporting them using the same right click menu.
If you play on console, please use your console's report system.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!