- I purchased cards in the Apple Store but didn't get them.
- I bought a hero from Google Play and it doesn't show up in the game.
- I bought some packs from the Amazon Store and didn't receive them.
Purchases made from a mobile device may take up to 72 hours to process. If it has been 72 hours since you made the purchase, follow the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Ensure you are logged out of the account on all devices.
- Log back in to the account on the device you made the purchase from.
If your purchase has not appeared on your Battle.net Transaction History after 72 hours, the order failed and the funds will be returned to you automatically. Depending on your financial institution, it could take several days for the credit to appear on your original form of payment. To confirm the status of the original order, you can contact your mobile store (Google, Apple, or Amazon) or your bank or financial institution.