Common ProblemsWatched the stream but didn't receive Twitch drops rewards
To earn Twitch drop rewards you must link your Battle.net account to your Twitch account and watch streams from eligible channels during the promotion. Additional information can be found on the How to Discover and Claim Drops on Twitch article.
If you are not receiving rewards, consult the following troubleshooting steps:
- When there is more than one reward offered for consecutive hours of watching, unlocked rewards must be claimed before credit towards further rewards can be earned
- Twitch drops must be claimed on Twitch and can take up to 24 hours before they appear in-game
- If you've recently reset your Twitch password you will need to unlink and relink your Twitch account to your Battle.net account before you can resume earning rewards
- Rewards will eventually expire if you claim them on Twitch but do not have a linked Battle.net account. Consult the promotion for specific details
- Disable any ad-blockers or pop-up blockers your browser may be using for the Twitch site
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser
- Your country or region may not be eligible. Consult the eligibility list for the promotion
Note: Customer Service cannot grant Twitch drop rewards.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!