- The Battle.net desktop app shows "Game is Running" but Overwatch doesn't launch.
- Overwatch window does not show after clicking play.
To fix any incompatibilities causing this problem, try the following steps:
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Reset your in-game options to resolve crashing and performance problems.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.